The Ei3018 has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor (10-year life) to sense CO presence. The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas to ensure accuracy. In alarm, the flash rate of the red LED indicates the level of CO detected.
The Ei3018 contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real-time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet via the AudioLINK App.
The Ei3018 can operate as a standalone alarm or can be interconnected either by hard-wire or wirelessly (using the EI3000MRF module) enabling it to communicate with compatible alarms and accessories. Up to 12 devices can be interconnected.
The memory feature allows an Alarm that has previously activated to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED).
The alarm is fitted with a large Test/ Silence button to facilitate frequent testing of the alarm and system. The silence function allows the alarm/ system to be silenced in the case of false/ nuisance alarms and low battery/ fault beeps.
SmartLink compatible - plugin an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLink Gateway and Portal.
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical Cell Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 meters
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLink: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF module
- Indicator Lights: Green - Power
- Red - Pre-alarm/ Alarm/ Silence mode/ Memory
- Yellow - Fault/ End of life Memory Feature: Records last alarm event Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied) Temperature: Operating 0Â°C to 35Â°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% RH (non condensing) Plastic material: HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant Dimensions: Product - 150mm x 55mm
- Package - 180mm x 155mm x 62mm
- Weight: 310g (Boxed 376g) Warranty: 5 years (limited) warranty Approvals:
- KM: 86596
- BS EN 50291-1:2010+A1:2012
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.