The Two-wire AlarmSense has been developed to make the design and installation of a fire detection and alarm system easier and more economic for small to medium sized buildings.
The range also allows an existing system to be extended or modified if necessary, this flexibility makes larmSense an excellent choice for use in Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO’s).
Research shows an AlarmSense two-wire system can achieve up to 40% reduction of labour over a standard four wire conventional system!
- Designed to comply with EN54 parts 2 and 4
- Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward maintenance
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure
- Auxiliary remote, fire, fault and reset outputs
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Four conventional sounder circuits (for use with non-AlarmSense sounders)
- Low quiescent current – for extended standby times with small batteries
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Multiple indicators provide a comprehensive overview of system status.
- Push button access code or keyswitch entry (dependent on model purchased) to a wide range of Engineering functions, including: Selectable zone delay facility, Zone test facility
Coincidence (double-knock) facility, Non-latching zones facility, Comprehensive fault diagnostic facilities
- System expansion connections for up to eight two-wire repeater panels and a range of Relay Output Cards
- 2, 4 and 8 zone versions available
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test,
coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- Panels are supplied without battery
- Low quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- End of line units included (one per zone)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.