The Hark Help and Assistance Response Kit is simple to install and
provides peace of mind wherever an indication of ‘assistance required’
is called for. Meeting the BS Standard requirement for all disabled toilets to be fitted with an emergency toilet alarm. The unit benefits from a reassuring audible sound from within the reset unit, which confirms that assistance is on the way. In addition, the unit has braille text.
- Only 3 points to install on a standard system, and can be simply linked and expanded to other systems
Simple to expand as requirements increase - Can be linked to other systems
- Sounder within the reset unit to give audible reassurance that assistance is on the way
- Supplied with Twin pull cord rings, Braille text on the reset unit and Disabled Persons Sticker
- Multi-way remote indicator units available
- Assists in compliance with the DDA, BS8300 and other care standards
- Suitable for commercial and public buildings as well as specialist areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.