Dimplex PLXE 1.0kW Electronic Panel Heater
The PLX100E is a Lot 20 complaint, modern and efficient electric panel heater. Offering intuitive controls with multiple timer, natural white colour and louvred grille, this heater will fit naturally into any room. This panel heater features the CapSense controller, providing a more intuitive user experience with its backlit LCD display and touch-sensitive buttons.
Adaptive Start pre-heats the room ahead of a programmed heating schedule for only exactly the amount of time required to meet the desired target temperature at the desired time. For example, if the product was following a timer which was set to 21 degrees at 7 am, with Adaptive Start the product will begin heating before 7 am to achieve 21 degrees by 7 am, without Adaptive Start the heater will only begin to start heating at 7 am.
Open window detection monitors the room temperature while the heater attempts to achieve the desired room temperature. If the room temperature does not change or decreases while the heat is being emitted, the product will stop heating and enter a standby mode in order not to waste energy.
This heater is also splash-proof for use in bathrooms and complies with Lot 20 of the ERP Directive.
- Dimensions (mm): H430 x D108 x W860
- Weight (KG): 7.8KG
- Main body material: Metal chassis
- Colour: Traffic white
- Controls: Digital
- Programmes: 7 days | Out all day | Holiday | Continuous heat
- Modes: Timer | Eco | Manual | Frost Protection | Runback | Off
- Heat output (kW) : 2.00kW
- Heat source: Electric
- Voltage: 230/240V mains
- Cable length(m): 1.3m
- Installation: H-frame wall bracket for easy fixing
- IP Rating: IP24
- Electric thermostat: Accurate to within 0.2°C
- Lot 20 Compliant: YES
- Energy saving technologies: Adaptive Start | Open Window Detection
- Suitable for the bathroom: YES
- Certification: BEAB | CE
- Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.