- Suitable for use with 2, 3 or 4 cores cables
- Tested to BS 7888-3 (Implementation of HD 623)
- Suitable for joining cables in up to 3300 volts with copper or aluminium conductors
- 2 part polyurethane cold pour resin compound cures to give cast resin cable joints with excellent electrical and mechanical properties that do not allow the ingress of moisture
- Transparent shatterproof moulds with a single snap together method of joining each half
- The mould design ensures no leakage of resin while curing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.