- Jayflame ‘Standard’ Fire performance cable has been independently tested and approved by LPCB and BASEC to meet with BS5839-1:2013 Clause 26.2d, BS7629-1:2015 Standard 60, BSEN50200:2015+Annex E 30 minutes, BSEN50200, 2015 PH30, PH60 and PH120 and BS6387:2013 CWZ
- Manufactured in the UK. Materials and manufacturing processes are recorded and tracked throughout manufacture to ensure consistent reliability and quality, each reel has a unique quality assurance batch and test number
- Jayflame has superb working flexibility. Cores are designed to provide the highest level of data protection, ideal for long cable runs and analogue and addressable fire systems
- In addition to conventional fire alarm smoke detection and sounder circuits, Jayflame ‘Standard’ cable is also suitable for emergency lighting, automatic lift doors, air conditioning and computer control
- where low smoke, fume and zero halogen cable is required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.