The Ei168RC RadioLINK Base – The Easy Way To Interconnect Alarms
The Ei168RC RadioLINK Base is an easi-fit mounting plate with built-in RadioLINK. It provides wireless interconnect between alarms, i.e. when one alarm is triggered, all alarms in the system sound. It is mains powered unit with a rechargeable lithium cell back-up, to be used instead of the easi-fit base to enable the alarms to have RadioLINK capabilities. The Ei168RC RadioLINK base is compatible with the 140RC Series alarms – Ei146RC, Ei144RC & Ei141RC.
The 160e Series and Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm use a RadioLINK Module, Ei100MRF, directly into the head of the alarm to gain RadioLINK+ capabilities instead of a base.
Once all the alarms have been installed the RadioLINK system is secured by a special House Coding function to safeguard the system from interference from other RF systems. Likewise, House Coding prevents the RadioLINK system being a source of interference for other RF systems.
The Ei168RC allows for easy expansion of an existing hard-wired interconnected system. A mixed wired and wireless system is often referred to as a hybrid system. To set a hybrid system up – Simply fit one E168RC base to an alarm in the existing alarms and any new alarms with Ei168RC bases. Once installation is complete House Code the alarms together into a system. If any alarm, hard-wired or wireless, is now triggered it will sound all the alarms in the system.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz.
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium.
- RF Frequency: 868, 499Mhz RadioLINK protocol.
- RF Power: +5dBm.
- RF Protocol: Proprietary RadioLINK using multi-path, multi-repeater mesh architecture.
- RF Range: >100 Meters in free air.
- System Size: 12 RadioLINK devices max.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C. Storage – 0 to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity.
- Indicators: Blue LED for RF and fault signals.
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant.
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm dia. x 37mm (20mm installed).
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 40mm.
- Weight: 235g (boxed).
- Guarantee: 5 years.
- Approvals: CE certified / EN300220-3 (RF) / 301498-3 (EMC).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.