Applications Designed for applications where the budget is a key consideration and there is no requirement for lithium power cell back-up, the 140 Series provides an alkaline battery back-up instead of rechargeable cells.
- Mains 230/240V AC Ionisation Smoke Alarm with 9V alkaline battery back up (included)
- Interconnectable with up to 20 other alarms, if one sounds all sound.
- Built in Test / Hush button. Memory function indicates if an alarm has been previously activated
- One person test feature. Low battery warning. Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005
- Can be interconnected by hard wiring (cable) or used with Aico radio wireless bases
- 230V Hard-wired smoke alarm
- Available in two versions:
- 5 year warranty
- Kitemarked to BS EN 14604:2005
- Suitable for installations complying to BS 5839-6: 2013 Grade D, E and F
- CE marked
- A maximum of 12 units can be interconnected via 3 core interconnection cable
- Alarms that can be interconnected include:
- Ei144RC, EI146RC
- Easi-Fit base
- Test/Hush button
- Low power cell warning and LED indicator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.