18th Edition Oval Head Fire Screws
- All steel screw fixing for direct fastening into many common building substrates
- Suitable for light to medium duty anchoring
- Will fix into wood and plasterboard without pre-drilling
- Can be directly screwed into concrete, brick and stone with a pre-drilled pilot hole of 5.5mm. In softer substrates such as block, 5mm may be more appropriate
- Made from heat treated C1018 - 1022 steel with a Phillips recess, available with two head types
- Silver RuspertÂ® coated to 1000 hour salt spray specification for high corrosion resistance
- Resistant to fire, corrosion, solvents and chemicals
- Designed to assist with compliance to BS 7671 amendment 3 and the wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- Ideal for fixing fire resistant clips, consumer units, back boxes, conduit, cable trunking, smoke alarms etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.