CREDA CAR 2.0KW ALUMINIUM RADIATOR
The Creda CAR 2.0kW Lot 20 Compliant Aluminium Radiator is a Classically styled Aluminium Radiator with integrated intelligent electronic temperature and 7-day time control. The CAR Aluminium Radiator comes complete with Touch-sensitive 7-day integrated timer & Intelligent electronic thermostat control.
The Creda CAR Aluminium Radiators have Adaptive Start which pre-heats the room ahead of a programmed heating schedule for only exactly the amount of time required to meet the desired target temperature at the desired time. If the Heater was following a timer which was set to 21 degrees at 7 am, with Adaptive Start the product will begin heating before 7 am to achieve 21 degrees at 7 am, without Adaptive Start the heater will only begin heating at 7 am.
Open Window detection on the CAR Aluminium Radiators monitors the room temperature while the heater attempts to achieve the desired room temperature. If the room temperature does not change or decreases while heat is being emitted, the product will stop heating and enter a standby mode in order to not waste energy.
This Aluminium Radiator complies with Lot 20 of ERP Directive.
- Dimensions(mm): H570 x W1068X D85
- Main body material: Aluminium
- Colour: White
- Controls: Touch sensitive | Digital | Lockable with runback timer
- Display: Colour-changing LCD display
- Programmes: 7 days | Home/Out all day | Holiday | Continuous heat
- Modes: Timer | Eco | Manual | Frost Protection | Off
- Heat output (kW) : 2.0kW
- Heat source: Electric
- Voltage: 230/240V mains
- Cable length(m): 1.5m (+/- 0.2M). No Plug
- IP Rating: IP24
- Electric thermostat: Accurate to within 0.2°C
- Lot 20 Compliant: YES
- Energy saving technologies: Adaptive Start | Open Window Detection
- Element type: Compact, stainless steel cartridge element with integrated overheat fuse link Thermal Cut-out
- Warranty 2 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.